THE HOUSE OF THREE WISHES (DŮM TŘÍ PŘÁNÍ) is a non-government, non-profit organisation, whose mission is to provide universal assistance to children at risk and their families with the aim of enabling their safe development in their biological family.
Who we help to:
Children from the age of 3 to 18 at risk in the following situations: relationship problems in the family, behavioural problems in the family, divorce disputes, parents without adequate parenting skills, social issues (loss of the family’s home, etc.), parent(s) in hospital, parent(s) suffer from a psychiatric disorder, dependent on drugs, etc.
Indications in children: the child shows signs of CAN syndrome (Child Abuse and Neglect) – abused, neglected children, the child exhibits behavioural disorders – problems with authority, truancy, lying, behavioural problems at school, bullying and so on, the child suffers from psychological or health problems – anxiety, depression, self-harm, psychosomatic problems, etc.
How we work:
- We place emphasis on the child’s best interests, rights and needs.
- Our approach is non-judgmental and neutral.
- We understand the needs of the family as a whole, but also its individual members.
- We help the family actively and independently resolve the situation
- Our team is made up of social workers, psychologists and specialist tutors.
- Přemysl Pitter House for CHildren: A family style crisis residential facility providing temporary residence for children (max. 3 months). The facility provides a safe shelter and expert assistance for children aged from 3-18 and also offers professional help to the families of these children.
- Centre for Families Delta: A centre offering children under the age of 18 and their parents, outreach and family support in difficult life situations.
- Mezipatro CHildren’s Centre: A centre offering children and adolescents guidance and support in coping with difficult life situations, tutoring for school and socio-therapeutic programmes.
- Horizont family Therapy Center: A centre offering counselling and therapeutic assistance to families in difficult life situations, in crisis or having difficulty with family communication or raising a child.
FOR THE PROFESSIONAL PUBLIC
The House of Three Wishes (Dům tří přání) provides support for children and families at risk of a crisis situation. We strive to ensure the services we provide are professional, comprehensive and based on the child’s interests, and as a facility with extensive experience, we are also recommended for assistance by other institutions. If you would like to know more, or if you are interested in working with us, please contact us on our e-mail: [email protected].
HELP US HELP OTHERS
We appreciate any practical and effective support that enables us to meet our goal. If you are interested in working with us, please contact us on our e-mail: [email protected]. We will be happy to offer you different ways in which you can support the care of children at risk and their families (whether financial or otherwise) and we also welcome your ideas.
Financial donations to support our work can be sent to account number: